Monday, January 17, 2011

day 14

So this is the 2 week mark and I'm at 191 lbs and 20.4 body fat.  I started at 194.4 and 19.5%.  Not really the changes I was looking for.  I've been following the diet with almost no hicups along the way.  It's frustrating to me because I feel like if I ate like my usual ways with fruits and dairy and avoiding white carbs I'd be in the same situation.  Also the fat monitor is off by +1 or -1 depending on the day.  So its hard to know unless you chart it and if I do that then I see really haven't had any changes in body fat % which is the biggest seller of this tim ferris diet.  Right now i'm disappointed, I plan on measuring out my body to see if inches changed or not and maybe taking pics to compare to the "before" pics.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, finally got to drop by your blog and see how things were going for you. I see you are doing all the things that look correct but you don't make any mention of exercise. Are you doing this diet but just living life or are you doing a good amount of exercise as well?

    ReplyDelete