Monday, January 3, 2011

Day 1

Today was the first day I started the slow carb diet.  I had a pure protein shake for breakfast.  I like this one (link below) since it has very low carbs and has about 25-30 grams of protein.  This is the only way I can eat ASAP after waking up.  When I got to work I had egg beaters with spinach, mushrooms, scallions and salsa.  At lunch I went to chipotle and got a salad with beans, double meat (chicken and steak), tomato, corn, medium salsa, as well as guacamole.  For dinner I had about 1/2 pound of salmon and some frozen vegetables.  I drank 64 ounces of water during the day and also had 12 oz coke zero.  At night I used a icepack as the book suggested on the back of my neck for about 1/2 hour.  Here's the link to the icepack I bought as well as the protein powder:

















No comments:

Post a Comment