Wednesday, December 22, 2010

About me

I started working out when I was 18. I enjoyed it through out college but after injuring my shoulder I stopped working out. I finished school and got a real job, since then my workouts and nutrition have been inconsistent at best. I'm 6 feet tall and currently weigh 192 lbs. At my worst I was pushing 215 lbs and that was a few years ago. This year I started focusing on working out and trying to get myself in the best shape possible. I went through one iteration of p90x which helped bring me down to 192. Now I'm consistently going to the gym a few times a week. What I've never focused on is my nutrition, but after reading the 4 hour body I decided to give it's plan a shot. The purpose of this blog is to see how much of a change I can make, a real person. My plan is to start in a few weeks and post both before shots as well as every meal i eat. I'm hoping to get some support from the Internet and help people see what works and what doesn't.


No comments:

Post a Comment